How to Sauce Up your Uniform with Winter Fashion

These two students have tuff(cool) lays(outfits) on

Max Brogdon, Staff Reporter

Fellas! It’s still cold outside, you’re tired of wearing the same uniform everyday and every week. You want to sauce up your outfit for the rest of winter, but you don’t know where to start. What you want and need to know about adding drip to your style will be in this article.

For starters, get rid of the joggers and get pants, so that they can cover your ankles. As for khakis, you can get them anywhere, but if you want them to have a little flavor to them, then purchase the khaki colored pants from Zumiez that have the removable lace belt. You can also purchase some cargo style slim fit pants off of the Tilly’s website, as well as Asos. Black skinny jeans are also available at these places. These pants are for if you want a more laid back and cool look.

If you want something more fashionable, in terms of classier dress, then go to Macy’s, to purchase your selection of either slim fit or regular fit khakis by Tommy Hilfiger, or Ralph Lauren. You can also visit Nordstrom for the Vineyard Vines khakis.

Stop yourself from being cold, and buy different colored college tops, such as the three quarter zip up sweatshirts, and hoodies. The collared shirts only look good in the spring or early in the school year during the fall. You can buy both and wear the hoodie under the ¾ zip to replace your jacket for some days, if you choose. Or you could purchase one of them and wear it under your jacket.

You need warm sneakers and shoes to wear as well. Doubling your socks is not always comfortable. Some shoes that are warm to wear are Uggs, and Cloud Nine Moccasins. Timberland boots are good to wear when there is snow on the ground, and they are a perfect addition to add to your winter look. If you are going to get some sneakers to wear, make sure that they have a nice leather, or suede material to them. You shouldn’t wear any sneakers that has a thin material to them.

“I just look for something that matches. If the colors match on your outfit then you look tough,” said junior, Leroy Lynch.

“Clean shoes is always the way to go. If you have clean shoes then you’re good. I’ll usually put on an A.I. top or hoodie with khakis and some clean vans,” said junior, Ryan Barrell.

“I stick to the dress code and add some fly sneakers. I usually rock a lot of college hoodies though,” said junior, Chad Jones.

How will you accessorize your outfits for the winter season? Take the information you’ve been given and create your own sense of fashion with your winter fit.